Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Milestone!

It's been a while since I posted an update, but I figured I should post one today since today marks a milestone on the L&HR.  All track is in at Maybrook, except for the yard leads and the engine terminal.  I think there's a half a case of track in this yard! 

Here's a couple of pix:

West yard throat.  Westbound A&D and class tracks to the left, eastbound to the right.  Mainline is the right most westbound track.  The turnouts appear grey because they are salvaged & still have ballast on them. 

East yard throat.  Westbound A&D and class tracks to the right, eastbound to the right.  The middle track with the curve in it is the mainline.  New Haven staging is visible to the left.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!!! I'm behind in checking the blog, but this is a lot of progress! Can't wait to get down there again.

    ReplyDelete